Monday 6 August 2007

It's been quite a while since I last updated this blog. I guess I've just not had time and not really had a lot to say on it! Life has been fairly mediocre of late.... well... that was until I went to Taize a couple of weeks ago, and then things suddenly changed!!

Taize was amazing, but also got me thinking a lot. Conversations I had with certain individuals, and the silent time amongst others made me become painfully aware of a lot of things, that I didn't necessarily ever want to face. Anyway, I've decided you can't run away from stuff for ever... so I've actually started to face it. And it hurts... It's meant splitting up with Simon, and it's also meant starting life afresh.

It's not going to be easy, and right now I'm so emotional, but you know, I'm also very excited, and also really glad that God has made this stuff clear to me.

This week is a funny one. I'm feeling so lonely and need some mates to just go and do stuff with. I wish I had some around Leicester to do stuff with, or even people further a field up for doing stuff. I'm starting to wonder how many mates I do have, and how many are interested in actually going out... it's kind of worrying

2 comments:

Mark said...

We do care Sarah - You have a lot of friends who are with you in spirit... I think about you a lot and this experience will make you stronger. Stay lovely outside and more importantly inside.... Hugs from Cheshire! xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey the Pod buddy!
I'm sorry to hear that things are a bit tricky at the moment. You've obviously had to make some tough choices. I will be praying for you that you find some good mates.
Take care
Steve*