Tuesday 23 June 2009

everythings changing

I've not updated this in a long time. Things are good, but I've got to say really scary. I left my job on Friday. I was offered a job as a youth worker in a small parish church in Leicestershire. I'm so excited about starting it, but it's a lot of change, and with issues around my mental health etc, it's a scary change. I keep wondering if I'm ready for it. I totally believe it's where God is calling me to be, and I believe I can do it. I guess I doubt myself, and don't feel like I can stay above water with it all. I guess it's a matter of keeping faith, isn't it?

I've just finished college. I still have my dissertation to do which is frustrating because everyone else has finished theirs. I keep thinking about how I'd be feeling now if I'd managed to hand it in when everyone else did, but I guess it just wasn't ever going to happen, and it's a matter of remembering why.

I'm moving house this afternoon. I'm so excited about it, but really scared!!

Thats about it for now... I want to do a proper update at some point, but have been a bit too busy of late... I'll definitley get back into blogging soon!

No comments: