Monday 10 September 2007

After being unwell for over a month, I gave in and went to the doctors today. I was told I had a sinus infection (which I already knew) and was put on some antibiotics and given a nasal spray. It's odd. The nasal spray is one you can get over the counter and can be used for lots of things including hayfever. It smells just like lillies, which I find very strange in the fact that it is meant to helo hayfever, not irritate it... haha! (Yes before anyone says I do know what hayfever is caused by! :p)

Today has been fairly productive really. Had a meeting with someone this morning which was really useful, then I have spent the rest of the day tidying my flat etc, and making a very lush shepherds pie.

Tomorrow is residential. I'm half looking forward to it, and half dreading it. Dunno why I'm dreading it, I guess it's just because I can think of much better things I could be doing... anyway, it's happening whether I like it or not, and I have to go whether I like it or not, so I guess I should just make the most of it!!

No comments: