Thursday 6 September 2007

I have been sorting out my bedroom at home this morning and have found some right little gems from school days etc. It's so weird going through things that I had completley forgotton I had or did! I had the best childhood ever. My parents were soooo fab when I was growing up :) You know, they couldn't afford a lot of the stuff my mates got, and at the time I guess that upset me a little but, but now I cherish the time they gave me. A lot of my mates didn't get to spend anywhere near as much time with their parents as I did as their parents were costantly working and they had child minders etc, but my parents, especially my mum, were always there for me, no matter what, and they gave me the best upbringing I could have wished for. If I can be half the parent they are and have been to be I will be happy :)

No comments: